You want to trade or business with Myanmar, formally known as Burma.
Or you want to know how to do business with Myanmar, and you don’t know how.
Myanmar is a country rich in resources.
A country that is current heavily developing with great needs for Western products.
European products in Myanmar are synonymous with high quality products.
Now political an economical reforms are implemented rapidly and the borders of Myanmar are slowly opening there are huge opportunities for European industries. Since these reforms the country is considered to be an ‘Asian growing tiger’. Western companies kan have their products manufactured in Myanmar, while they can also put their western products on the Myanmar’s market.
These are some possibilities of doing business with Myanmar:
- Myanmar is rich in raw materials (natural gas,crude oil, gem stones)
- the soil is furtile
- t is a developing country, therefore not over-regulated, yet
- working ethics of the Myanmar’s population are very good
- negotiates import duties on your behalf;
- applies for licenses in your name;
- applies for patents for you;
- advises about making business plans;
- offers negotiation skills with the Myanmar’s Government;
- gives advice concerning legal matters in Myanmar;
- approaches suppliers;
- finds import and export partners for you.
We are mainly involved in the following fields:
- energy, chemical, medical, civilian and agricultural sector;
- power supply, telecom;
- heavy and light industries;
- low-cost labor and highly-skilled employees;
- port services;
- transport and logistics;
- mediation between companies and the Government;
- setting up meetings for Government representatives, Secretaries and company representatives;
- making arrangements for registration of foreign companies in Myanmar;
- Assistance in finding proper business space;
- setting up and opening business premises and offices;
- arranging and implementing projects in several industries;
- looking for investors concerning the real estate sector, for housing, hotels, etc.;
- gathering and sharing information concerning investing in Myanmar.
You can request a consultation in the Netherlands where we can give you an extensive consult on all aspects of doing business with Myanmar.
- Act East Policy to counter China's expanding eco power: Sitharaman
- Political consensus imperative for regional connectivity
- The peculiar priorities of the Myanmar Police Force
- KBZ to ride Asean growth wave
- Aust's investment poised to rise after Chambers' merger
- Future of e-Governance in a South Asian Sub Region
- Trade deficit crushes forecast
- Nepal floods delay integrated check post projects on border points
- Trade mission to Myanmar to showcase Vic state's tech and skills
- Right to left: Myanmar cops help regulate traffic in Indian border town